Dienstag, 13. März 2007

Neue Strick-Projekte / New Knitting-Projects

So, den Melonenmuster-Schal habe ich gestern abend abgekettet, nach sieben Knäulen und etwa 2,30 m Länge. Jetzt muss ich ihn nur noch waschen und spannen. Bilder folgen in ein paar Tagen.

Well, the Melon-Stitch-Shawl was binded off yesterday evening after seven balls and approximately 2,30 m length. Now it has to be washed and blocked. Pictures will follow in a few days.

Jetzt ist endlich wieder Zeit für neue Projekte und zwar für mich. Bei diesen Temperaturen (heute hatten wir 20 Grad) lechze ich förmlich nach baumwollenen Frühlings- und Sommermaschen. Ich habe mal wieder in meinen letzten Vogue-Knitting-Magazinen geblättert und möchte unbedingt das Jäckchen aus lauter Pentagons von Norah Gaughan aus dem letzten Winterheft machen, schaut mal hier (es ist die oben aufliegende Ausgabe):

Now it is finally time to look for new projects for myself. At these temperatures (today we had 20 degrees Celsius!) I only want to knit spring- or summer-stitches with cotton or something like that. So I turned the pages of some vogue-knitting-magazines and now I want to make the little jacket out of pentagons designed by Norah Gaughan, have a little peek at this (it is the issue that lays on the top):


Garn, das zur Maschenprobe passt, habe ich auch schon. Jetzt brauche ich nur noch die nötige Zeit und Ruhe in den nächsten Tagen anzufangen. Hach, und dann wären da noch so viele andere Modelle, die mich reizen ... aber ich fahre immer besser damit, nicht zu viel gleichzeitig in Arbeit zu haben.

I already have some yarn which fits to the gauge in the pattern. Now I only need time to begin in the next days. Oh, and there are so many other designs that I like ... but for me it's better not having too many projects at one time.

1 Kommentar:

NH Knitting Mama hat gesagt…

Hello!

I have really enjoyed looking at your blog, and I love that it is bi-lingual.

We had a couple days of beautiful weather, but had snow for the last 24 hours! I can't wait to knit something for warmer weather, too!

http://nhknittingmama.blogspot.com/